Guide Review -
Arlene is a neighborhood bar with neighborhood music.
- Good date spot
- Comfortable, neighborhood bar
- Live music
- Some acts are better than others
- Not a swanky place
- Arlene Grocery is located at 95 Stanton Street
- Closest subway to Arlene Grocery: F, V to 2nd Ave., J, M trains to Delancey Street
- Phone: (212) 358-1633
- Cross Streets: Ludlow and Orchard
- Credit cards accepted.
- Cover: $5 - $10
If you are looking to have a few beers and listen to some good music, look no further! Arlene's Grocery is both unpretentious and a good time. Whether you are going to see a friend's band perform or partake in some good clean (or not so clean) Karaoke fun, Arlene Grocery makes a great destination. Arlene provides a comfortable environment by attracting neighborhood people just looking to have some fun with friends or music lovers looking for a new sound. They offer an opportunity to experience original sounds from unique NYC bands. Throw back some beers with your friends and enjoy the show.